Thursday, June 27, 2024

Birthday Cards

 

I had a birthday this month and was a little sad about not getting cards from some people to whom I always send a card.

Perhaps the sending of physical cards is just going out of style.  I am always pleased to receive a card, happy that someone has thought enough of me to remember the date and go to the bother to mail a card.

I also take pleasure in sending cards.  I like preparing this bit of paper that's going to go through the postal system and that they're going to receive at their home.  It just a little way of letting them know that I care about them and think of them enough to buy and prepare a card and not just do a few clicks on the computer to send a greeting.

Now I'm wondering if I will continue to send cards to everyone or if I will stop sending to the people who don't send cards to me.  How many years should I send and not receive a card before I decide to stop?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.
Please note that I do not check regularly.