Friday, April 10, 2020

April 10




I was out for a walk and a stop at a nearby convenience store yesterday.  Only canned corn in the vegetable aisle, small choice of packaged meat, but lots of fresh produce.

I'm still quite comfortable spending all these days at home.  I think I may be getting tired of video and leaning more toward reading.  The days go by very quickly and I don't get the reading done I would like to.

I am feeling no desire to do anymore than the absolutely necessary when it comes to housekeeping.

I am making the effort to keep up my personal hygiene as far as showers, shaving, clean clothes etc.  Since I'm wearing t-shirts and boxers most of the time it's making laundry day petty simple.

One thing I miss is the library.  I finding lots of ebooks to read but there are lot of books I would like to read that are not in ebook format.



No comments: