Monday, March 6, 2023

TV Viewing


So, continuing with the three free months of AppleTV+.

I really like Slow Horses.

I've tried several other things but nothing has caught my interest.  So that seems to be the end of that experience.  I'll wait until closer to the end of the three months to cancel the subscription before they start charging me for it.

I also haven't been finding much to watch on Netflix of late.

Perhaps I'm just tired of TV period.

I am tired of series that take a storyline and drag it out for 6, 8 or more episodes, which crawl along with lots of acting but very little actual plot advancement.  And then in the last episode they leave you with a hanging ending because they're hoping to get a second (or more) season.  

I may drop Netflix and give BritBox a try.  The British do such a good job with their detective type series.

The good part of that it that it leaves me more time for reading which has for a while taken a back seat to TV.  


No comments: