Saturday, November 7, 2020

Fast Food Whining



Today I ordered a ham+turkey sub at Subway.  So she proceeds to make a ham sub.  And as always, I say nothing, just accept it, and seethe inwardly for a while.  

Do I not speak clearly or do people just not listen?

I love the order terminals at MacDonalds where you don't have to deal with a person except to pick up your order.  If you don't order the right thing it's clearly your own fault.

The second last time I was at Swiss Chalet they messed up my order, which I didn't find out until I got home and opened the bag.  The last time I was at Swiss Chalet the fries were so dry they seemed like they were leftover from the day before and reheated.

I shouldn't be eating fast food anyway.

Also, why do so many fast good places not have menus up where you can see them?  It's like they assume everyone goes to them so often they have the menu memorized.  If you're an occasional customer you're lost.



No comments: