Tuesday, September 13, 2016




I used to love dogs.


I grew up with a Shetland Collie as a pet as she was a wonderful creature, a wonderful friend and I loved her dearly.


But living in downtown Toronto I have been so annoyed and harassed by dogs ---

   barking in the lawn area outside my window,
   barking inside the building (especially during weekdays when people are away at work)
   barking in general
   dog faeces left on sidewalks and occasionally in a building hallway
   dogs whose leashes are stretched across the sidewalk
   seeing dogs using maiboxes, fences, bicycle racks and other people's yards as bathrooms

---(and these are all things that are the fault of the dog owners)---

---that I now find that I don't even like any dog anymore,  I don't want them anywhere near me.


So thank you so much dog owners for totally destroying my love of dogs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.
Please note that I do not check regularly.