Tuesday, March 29, 2016




So, today I was at the dollar store and picked up a few small things.

I had to wait quite a while for someone to show up to check me out and then they had problems with the cash register.  They ended up having to pull everything out of the bag and then ring me up again, and that still didn't work so they had to run it through again at the next station.

Not an issue.   But when I got home and unpacked the bag I found that the highest priced item was missing.  I'm sure it wasn't intentional and that in the kerfuffle it just got missed.

But.

It's left me with a bad feeling about that store and since there are several branches of the same chain within easy walking distance I probably will go to one of them and not go back to that branch.

It is so very easy to lose a customer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.
Please note that I do not check regularly.