Sunday, July 16, 2017




I am generally very happy living by myself and spending most of my time alone.


Yet I do look forward to getting together with friends (unless it is a large group thing).  But often when I've been with them for a while I find myself longing to get away from them and be on my own again.  I probably don't cover that up as well as I hope I do.


I appreciate that people still deal with me at all.   I must be a real pain in the ass a lot of the time.


It's not intentional.


I drink when I'm out for the evening because:
1) I think it will make me more sociable
2) I'm bored.  (Approach/avoidance -- I want to be with people/I want to be alone.)

It might be better if I stopped drinking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.
Please note that I do not check regularly.